The Blue Gold Program establishes and empowers community organizations to manage their water resources, and based on their priorities, delivers the services for which those community organizations have expressed a demand. The program’s activities are organized under five components.
Click on the links below to learn more about Blue Gold and the five program components.
- About Blue Gold
- Component 1: Community Mobilisation and Institutional Strengthening
- Component 2: Integrated Water Resources Management
- Component 3: Food Security and Agricultural Development
- Component 4: Business Development and Private Sector Involvement
- Component 5: Livelihood Improvement and Cross Cutting Issues